Banking for a CURE
Help Affinity Bank raise money for CURE Childhood Cancer, a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to conquering childhood cancer through funding targeted research and through support of patients and their families.
In order to raise the money, Affinity Bank is offering Charitable Checking and Money Market Accounts, which gives CURE the opportunity to earn money based on the balance of supporters who have Charitable accounts
When you join the Charitable Checking program, we will make a quarterly donation to CURE. The more supporters who bank with us, the larger the donation to CURE!
Just open an online deposit account with Affinity Bank, and you’re done! There’s nothing to mail!
When you open an online charitable checking and/or charitable money market account you will receive top notch banking services. These include:
- Free app for mobile deposits and online banking
- Free person to person payments
- Free external account transfers
- Free unlimited online bill pay
- Free ATM transactions within Allpoint and Presto Networks (55,000+ ATMS nationwide)
- Personalized email and text notifications
- Account Aggregation – view all of your bank, retirement, and credit card accounts from our online banking
- Personal client service
It’s simple and it’s easy. Please help us raise money for childhood cancer research and join Affinity Bank.
Find Out More About the Program